Monday 18 April 2016

Salute 2016 Report 4 of 10

This year at Salute 4 Ground had the biggest stand footprint as far as terrain go. This company is growing fast and they have not only MDF buildings for all the themes you can think of but they also stock flocks and scenic materials.






My favorite setting was the medieval Village.






MDF has come a long way since its first appearance.
Moving to another project; Battle systems is not new but they are going stronger with their preprinted cardboard, its more robust than you may think off and they look awesome for multilevel warfare.







Extra decoration pieces are looking very good.




While looking at terrain I found a company that is selling good looking pieces for your frozen city needs.








Plenty of terrain for all but only scratched the surface of what was presented at Salute this year.





1 comment:

  1. These MDF buildings are quite awesome, I've seen some at Pyrkon last week and I must say I am more and more tempted to modify my game table.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.